Trakkers Transport Ltd requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Health & Safety Officer.
To oversee the company safety programs and its implementation in compliance with health and safety regulations and to enforce employee’s health and safety at work.
- Ensure that the workplace possesses an ideal and safe work environment to protect the health of the staff and visitors
- Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Inspect and evaluate all equipment, practices and procedures in accordance with safety legislation and government regulations
- Predict all kinds of potential risks (accidents, diseases, etc.), identify their causes and recommend measures to prevent or minimize them
- Report all critical emergencies, accidents, staff complaints to the management, and investigate such cause
- Conduct safety inspections, health and safety test of the workplace periodically to prevent hazardous work environment
- Coordinate and provide necessary training in the areas of safety like first-aid, fire drills, accident, etc.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related field
- Familiar with ISO environmental practices and standards, environment regulations
- Knowledge of computers, various software programs and complex testing equipment
- Five (5) years of related experience preferred.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to this email: