The preferred candidate shall manage complete end user computing environment to ensure that all laptop, desktops, printing environment and other EUC devices (IPBX, VC facilities, mobile devices…), LAN/WAN devices (switches, access points, routers) are available for employees and other business users.
- Image Management: Building, maintaining and deploying desktop/laptop images.
- Patch Management: Acquiring, testing, and installing multiple patches to an administered computer system.
- Antivirus Management: The maintenance, deployment, and analysis of antivirus in desktops and laptops
- Hardware Configuration & Certification
- Application Packaging & Virtualization: Service which enables automated deployment of applications to the future state platform (existing or new).
- Software Distribution: Centralized application packaging and distribution.
- Incident and Problem Support: This involves break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, and software installations, repair and restore of servers, hardware repair (if required), all coordination with 3rd party Partners for resolution in incidents and problems.
- Product Strategy & Development: Education and integration of information related to desktop.
- Desktop Management: The functions required to provide desktop support to a user’s device.
- Asset Management: Update the Asset Inventory and Management System for addition, modification or disposal or assets; ensure that inventory tools are duly installed on workstations; to maintain the asset inventory in offices and highlight the need for replacement/refresh of End of Life/End of Service equipment
- Asset tagging and asset store Management
- Device asset reconciliation with finance and Software reconciliation with IT as per request
- BIMAC (Build, Install, Move, Add, Change) services for all devices
- Onsite support of incident and request for All Employee devices. Such as Wi-Fi access and basic diagnostic of computer/laptops.
- Technical evaluation of Devices and UAT.
- Print services: location based printer / scanner installation, troubleshooting
- IT end user accessories Management (display panel, motherboard, RAM, HDD, charger, battery etc.)
- End User Computing Device (EUC) license Management, Provide true up count, Partner warranty management
- auditing, verification of EUC devices and software Trend Analysis and reporting
- support for SCCM agent deployment and issues
- Patch/new tool deployment through SCCM, wherever applicable.
- Network administration: operation, administration and maintenance of end user network (LAN/WAN/Wireless LAN).
- support for internet and intranet access
- support for 3rd party software installation and troubleshooting
- support for windows time sync of the domain clients
- support for domain client adding and removing issue (join/disjoin)
- Install/uninstall application software on laptop and desktop
- Support users to troubleshoot on using office suite or common applications.
- Support users to troubleshoot wireless access issue from their computers.
- Support users on using/configuring IPBX / PBX / VoIP telephones (Polycom, Cisco, …)
- Support users on using/configuring Soft VoIP and VC software (Polycom, Cisco, …)
- Support users on using office communications tools (Skype for business, Skype, …)
- Support users on using VC (Video Conference) facilities (Polycom, Cisco, …)
- Liaise with L3/OEM vendors where required to troubleshoot / resolve end users’ issues
- EUC Support for local and remote offices/sites
- Hard disk encryption for mobile / workstations
- Administration, Management of CCTV and electronic access controls
- Support users on office automation
- As a First level support for end user applications.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- From a recognised University.
- Must Possess a full grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- Experience in setting up and maintaining computer hardware
- Experience in computer user support
- Must be able to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Valid Driver’s License is an added advantage
- Good Knowledge on Printer Maintenance will be added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, please send your application letter and relevant documents to this email: