Shall assist the Senior Agricultural Officer in all agricultural activities and oversee occupational health and safety.
Shall be responsible for the coordination and implementation of agricultural activities that include overseeing the fertilization, planting, cultivation and harvesting of crops, among others.
- Conduct daily technical planning, monitoring and reporting of the field activities to the Senior Agricultural Officer.
- Coordinate and supervise agricultural activities.
- Carry out the post distribution and post harvesting survey in the field.The responsibility of agriculture assistant is to provide educational training to his team members.
- Providing modern technique to plough field in easy way and motivate former to leave traditional way to work in farms.
- Ensure the use of high productive seeds, and protective insecticides, and available modern fertilizers.
- Assist in the development of quarterly and monthly work plan and budget plans, including monthly monitoring plan
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Professional Membership
- Diploma/ Professional Qualification in Relevant field
- 3 years experience in similar position
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on company website: