Profile: PROG 11011
Project: CDC/FHI 360 Technical Assistance (TA) Project
Location – Lundazi Eastern Province
Supervisor: Technical Advisor- Prevention, Care and Treatment
About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Client Experience Associates
The Client Experience Associate (CEA) will report to the Senior Technical Officer-Client Experience and Prevention with the Technical Officer Prevention, Care and Treatment providing direct supervision. The CEA will support facilities to enhance systems for client retention for the PEPFAR/Centre for Disease Control (CDC) funded, FHI 360-led Technical Assistance (TA) Project to the Eastern Province Health Office (EPHO). S/he will serve as key resource person for maintaining client-centered systems for treatment literacy, attending to clients’ inquiries/queries/complaints and facilitation of feedback from the healthcare team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the building and maintenance of a database of all clients and promote facility-client contact through various communication channels, including but not limited to telephones, emails, social media platforms, etc.
- Promote good healthcare worker attitude to improve healthcare worker-client relationship to reinforce clients’ trust and loyalty to the healthcare system.
- Support the coordination of community activities to meet clients’ case management needs
- Generate reports related to partner notification services/index testing services. client experience, client retention in care and viral suppression rates.
- Mentor facility teams on coordinating referrals, client tracking, and any other services required to improve access to quality services, including maximum client experience required to retain clients in care.
- Perform client verifications to help maintain updated client files/accounts for adherence to appointments: such as date of next laboratory test and nature of test, date of next drug pick-up at pharmacy, etc.
- Support facilities to maintain a database of clients in cohort groups, based on common factors such as dates of enrolment, dates of appointment, etc; manage and maintain up to date reports on clients’ progress towards attaining medication adherence, treatment retention and viral suppression.
- Record details of client inquiries, comments and complaints/complements, as well as appropriate actions taken; and record eventual feedback/satisfaction levels obtained.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Key Competencies
- Knowledge and experience in client experience or customer relationship management; preferably in the service industry.
- Keen project management skills with an ability to interact with and motivate others to succeed on several fronts, simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; with ability to operate at all levels, and both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, and technical skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of client relationship management “deliverables”.
- Demonstrates initiative with a results orientation, while exhibiting strong drive and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows platform and the entire Office pro Suite; to include MS word and Excel
- Ability to manage the additional aspects of work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience working with culturally diverse clients
- Diploma in marketing, business, management or nursing administration or similar qualification. A university degree will b added advantage
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Certification as professional HIV counsellors, advantage
- Experience in the field of sales, customer service or health sector
- Planning skills: able to effectively coordinate and organize client relationship operations to ensure client adherence to treatment regimens, retention on ART and eventual viral suppression.
- Communication skills: adept at interacting with clients to build and establish relationships
Analytical skills: ability to conduct investigations to resolve complex client issues, and improved client experience.
Relocation is not available for this position. Individuals currently residing in advertised locations are encouraged to apply.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: