The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant positions of Head of Communications, Internal Auditor, Inspector, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Driver and Office Assistant.
A. Key Responsibilities
- Supervises and undertakes timely, development and review of a communications strategy in order to guide information dissemination
- Undertakes timely, dissemination of information to the public and other stakeholders in order to keep them informed
- Supervises and undertakes timely, preparation of press statements and briefings in order to provide information
- Supervises timely, the management of website and social media platforms in order to effectively interact with the public and stakeholders
- Supervises timely, the design and layout, and copyediting and editing of annual reports and other publications in order to ensure quality of publications
- Undertakes effectively, protocol duties in order to enhance the image of the Agency
- Supervises timely, preparation of information and communication reports in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Supervises and undertakes timely development of work plans in order to facilitate the monitoring and evaluation of performance
- Supervises effectively, staff and other resources of the Section in order to facilitate the attainment of the Unit’s objectives
B. Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience of which 2 years should be at supervisory level
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Computer literate
- Must be of Sober character
- Must be a member of The Zambia Public Relations Association (ZAPRA).
Method of Application
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the address below.
The Manager – Human Resource and Administration
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032
Great North Road
P.O Box 31302
Indicate the position applied for the on the envelope
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.