The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant positions of Head of Communications, Internal Auditor, Inspector, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Driver and Office Assistant.
(Mongu 01, Lusaka 01, Ndola 02)
A. Key Responsibilities
- Undertakes effectively, local inspections in order to facilitate compliance with compulsory standards
- Undertakes timely review of applications and related documents in order to facilitate issuance of licenses
- Supervises and undertakes periodically market surveillances in order to facilitate continued post-market compliance with compulsory standards
- Undertakes effectively, the maintenance of the local inspections database in order to facilitate storage, retrieval and processing of information.
- Undertakes periodically, the preparation and publication of domestic quality monitoring reports in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Undertakes timely investigations on consumer complaints in order to address the risks and recommend remedial measures
- Supervises and undertakes timely, preparation of work plans and implementation of the annual performance
- Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
- Undertakes effectively, the management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate attainment of the objectives.
B. Qualifications, Experience and Personal attributes
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
- Degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Valid Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Able to write a technical report
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
Method of Application
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the address below.
The Manager – Human Resource and Administration
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032
Great North Road
P.O Box 31302
Indicate the position applied for the on the envelope
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.