KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Ltd is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years’ continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer:
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in graphic Design
- Must be familiar with computers and Microsoft Office packages.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies.
- Must have good skills in photoshop
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details: