Lumwana Mining Company is seeking to recruit a highly committed employee for the position of Fuel Supervisor to join the versatile Supply Chain Team.
Reporting to Warehouse Superintendent, you will be responsible to manage the fuel and lubricant storages, receipts and issues to the mine effectively and to the required safety standard to the mine.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure fuel and lubricant stock take is performed on daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure water presence check is performed using water finder in the tanks on daily basis while performing the daily fuel stock take.
- Ensure that the fuel and Lubricants offloading, and dispensing is done safely.
- Ensure that the accurate quantity is registered at offloading and dispensing.
- Ensure daily reconciliation is done for fuel consumption.
- Maintain the data accuracy, stock on hand versus system data, physical quantity issued Vs SAP quantity issued, physical quantity received Vs SAP received quantity and take immediate action for any discrepancy noticed.
- Check the lubricant consumption list and share the consumption report with all on a weekly basis.
- Check and approve invoice from suppliers for payment (GRN);
- Ensure, all flowmeters and weighbridge are calibrated once a quarter and the calibration report shared with the management.
- Any other task in line with the position assigned by the supervisor.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or any related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Fuel Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Leadership potential.
- Excel proficiency.
- Experience in using SAP ERP will be an added advantage
- Strong Analytical skills and excel skills
Barrick – Lumwana employees that meet the above stated requirements are invited to submit their CVs to the Job Portal link:
Barrick has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website :