iSON Xperiences is the largest 3rd Party BPO service provider in Africa with a presence in 14 countries in Africa with client base across various verticals which include telecommunication; internet and television sectors.
iSON BPO commenced operations in Zambia in 2015 and now seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Call Centre Agent.
Reports to: Team Leader
Position Summary: The Call Centre Agent is primarily responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to customers as per the respective client’s SLA.
The primary focus of a Call Centre Agent is to assist; retain; acquire and/or recover customers.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Build rapport with customers by handling each and every customer call in a courteous; and professional manner,
- Ensures consistently imparting the correct product and services information during each call.
- Obtains; imparts; clarifies and verifies information to and/ or from customers to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy in situations that require these skills; and provides customers with caring individualized attention.
- Ensure that the quality of each call is in compliance with predefined quality parameters.
- Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identify potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlights the same to the Team Leader.
- Ensure strict adherence to established attendance schedules.
- Ensures daily performance targets are met.
- Must have completed 12 years of schooling.
- Diploma or Certificate in insurance with an added advantage in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent listening skills; uses appropriate probing techniques to facilitate clear understanding of queries and thus provide appropriate and accurate solutions to customer queries.
- Good typing speed and computer skills, particularly with regard to Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills including a clear voice; and fluency in English and local languages pertaining to the respective location.
Note: Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Method of Application
Please send an updated CV and specify your location on your mail board.