We’re a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. Our Lodges/Resort offer Conferencing facilities, Wedding & Kitchen party venues, accommodation (rooms), and bar services. The Lodges/Resort also has swimming pools as well as restaurants where meals are served to walk-in or booked-in clients.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Minimum qualification – Electrical Trade Certificate or related field.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels, etc.).
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
Method of Application
If you have the required abilities, send us your C.V and Qualifications as a single PDF document to the email, with the Position you are applying for as the subject tagline.