Our client a security solutions company that offer a comprehensive selection of security services, including Access Control and Alarm Installation, CCTV Cameras and Remote Infrastructure Services are now seeking to hire (02) CCTV & Access Control Technicians.
The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out installations, operations and maintenance of CCTV (both Analog and Digital IP Systems), Access Control and related electronic security systems as maybe required from time to time.
The incumbent is expected to manage, end to end, various installation and commissioning projects involving integrated security systems as specified above. Such installations shall be carried out to the specifications and within the time-frames as may from time to time be agreed with clients.
- Security Systems installations
- Installation of Access Control Systems and associated Panels
- Installation of Access Control Barriers / Doors / Gates / Locks
- Installation of CCTV systems both digital and analog
- Installation of DVR systems
- Installation of cabling and cable trays to connect the various devices to power and / or other networks.
- Carryout other duties as may be required.
- Configure the installed Access Control, CCTV, DVR, etc to enable correct operation and connectivity
- Configure devices to ensure that they log their data to cloud storage devices
- Configure edge and server analytics parameters to enable video and access control analytics capability across the installation
- Commissioning and Documentation
- Test and label the installation including the associated cabling.
- Commission and Handover Security Systems installations to customers
- Generate handover documentation and as built drawings for the customer
- Train the clients on the correct operation and maintenance of the installations
- Provide after sales service and support on call as may from time to time be required by the client.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in security systems installations.
- A working knowledge in network routing/switching and transport technologies (IP, ethernet, etc)
- Experience with any of the major CCTV / Security systems including Bosch, Hikvision, Ubiquiti UniFi and others
- Manufacturer certification will be an added advantage
- Must have working knowledge of all Security Systems and how they can be integrated to deliver a solution.
- Able to use AutoCAD / other software document an installation.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be organized and be able to run multiple projects at the same time
- Full security clearance / no criminal record
- Must have strong commercial mind-set and customer orientation
- Must take initiative and work comfortably as part of a wider team
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high Health and Safety Awareness
- Able to work after hours and weekends when need arises to meet a deadline
- Able to work at height
Academic and other Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in relevant technical field
- Manufacturer Certification will be an advantage.
- EIZ Registration required
Method of Application
If you are interested in this role, please send your application letter and CV to this email: