Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and planning skills.
Strategic and innovative thinker who can effectively propose and advance. New ideal.
Resilient, Flexible, a skilled’ problem solver with readiness to help in other sections:
- Experienced With data management anti analysis to generate reports.
- With a “can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced. Work environment.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to understand’ and master kiln operations
Engagements and project management practices:
- Developing a customer oriented culture in alignment with the Company’s values ensuring prompt feedback addressing customer issues during the project,
- If tendering is required, preparing tender documents, undertake evaluation, placement and manage all AF contracts
- Ensuring all Purchase orders are liaised in compliance With DCZL policies ensuring that all applicable requirements are followed end all approvals and documentations are in place.
- Maintaining auditable records for all AF procured Items which includes all supporting documentations PRs, POs, bid evaluations with memorandum of negotiations purchase orders; invoices and proof of delivery.
- Act as a focal point for areas as concerning AF procurement’
- Following verification satisfactory receipt of goods services; submit timely and complete
- contact/engagement with local authorities Including ZEMA
- Taking. Overall responsibility for all project including purchasing and distribution, customer orientation and logistics.
- Keeping track of-inventory of alternate fuels at DCZL and keep records pf stocks and consumption.
- Follow up on AF usage licenses and ensure are acquitted and kept up to date.
3, Finance aid Cost Reduction:
- Help in the formulation of monthly, annual budgets and prudently. Monitor and manage the. Project’s resources within the budgetary Provision,
- Ensuring expenses are in line with the plant objectives and budget provision
- Adherence to cost reduction program including cost tracking practices/methods In order to maintain competitive edge in the market.
- The cost reduction program should be reflected In: Fixed cost, variable cost; selling.& general cost.(pricing) by using energy.
4. Stakeholder/ Community Relations:
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key organizations and championing the formulation of strategic project alliances with stakeholders..
- Developing sustainable relationships with external influences and seek to establish relevant partnership for Optimal positioning of the Project.
- Demonstrating ownership for the representation of the Project With government and other regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring that the laws and regulations pertaining to the A F activities are respected
- Continually promoting the company image In the local social economic and environmental community through AF usage..
- Diploma bachelor’s degree with I to 3 ‘years of professional experience in process Engineering, business development, Project Management industry/business management, purchasing & supply etc.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: