Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The People Business Partner is accountable to drive, coach and support line managers in delivering People processes and ensure that they deliver support to their customer that is integrated, enables and adds value to the function/ business unit.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the full spectrum of People strategy in function ensuring alignment with Zone and country initiatives
- Serve as the driver and coach to the leadership team in leading, managing and supporting their teams to deliver on the business strategy
- Support and challenge managers in the application of People policies and practices
- Provide advice and guidance on People issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure
- Diagnose business problems to create effective and integrated People solutions
- Leverage data analytics and insights to facilitate decision-making and create a compelling business case for initiatives
- Scan market trends to provide ideas, concepts, and technologies that will enhance ABI’s workforce
- Enhance the employee experience by leveraging methods to understand employee perspective, recommend and implement ideas
- Drive increased employee engagement via survey management, participation and follow through with leadership team
- Identify & implement the organizational capabilities required to achieve function goals
- Recruit deliberately for identified competencies and/or drive development of critical management skills
- Ensure the overall health of human capital and lead Talent Management practices
- Act as guardian of People policies and procedures
- Manage budget for People package including headcount and cost management
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology/Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3+ years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Sound familiarity with good People specialist disciplines and how to best leverage these –ranging from organizational design, recruitment , talent management, career development, performance management , compensation and benefits
- Track record of building good relationships and credibility with business leaders based on solid commercial understanding and an ability to identify customer needs and go beyond just delivering defined People solutions
- Personal and career maturity to comfortably guide and coach leaders and managers
- Strong communication, engagement and interpersonal skills –delivers impactful messages and influences outcomes
- Experience in aligning structure, process and routines to implement and anchor changes
- Ability to solve business problems pragmatically and at speed –assimilating issues and ideas into clear requirements, generating solutions based on own insight or learning
- Ability to get work done and make a difference i.e. performing and delivering business-oriented People solutions and approaches through influence, coordination, and individual effort
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: