JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
City Manager: You will be reporting to the Country Operations Manager
- Prepare and manage monthly budgets and projections for the Finance team.
- Record / track expenses (petty cash and money transfer) and upload any payment requests onto the payment form.
- Reconcile accounts daily with retailers.
- Track cost against selling price daily to ensure the take rate defined by senior management is kept.
- Hire, onboard, and regularly train the different city team to ensure maximum performance.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and minimize “out of stock” orders.
- Schedule purchase / arrival of stock alongside the depot supervisor and the sourcing team.
- Ensure a minimum 90% presale vs. delivery baseline (i.e., 90% of orders are delivered)*
- Ensure a minimum 95% picked vs. delivery baseline (i.e., 95% of items loaded on the vehicles are delivered)*
- Ensure a minimum revenue growth percentage of 30% month-over-month*
- Ensure all strategic roles are filled by recruitment the best candidates possible for each vacancy*
- Coordinate all business activities with retailers and our team.
- Ensure a constant growth in sales through months in all the city branches.
- Measure performance of team members, and manage KPI and development.
- Lead and establish a customer centric approach on the team.
- Pay attention to team reports on our products/prices and improve our offer.
- Communicate with the Marketing and IT department to run promotions.
- Develop marketing campaigns and activities to boost sales.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Implement sourcing strategies and processes.
- Lead efforts to implement strategies, processes and enforce compliance at the city level.
- Communicate and collaborate with your peers: City Managers.
- Shows initiative, and excitement and promotes JABU brand.
- Proactive and self-organized.
- Takes ownership of the job position and ensures to complete given tasks in time and in full
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institute is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing and speaking.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Well-versed with various software and digital tools such as SAP, Google Workspace apps and Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website.
Closing Date : 12th September , 2022.