Reports To: Head of Sales, Marketing and Client Service
Role: Responsible to the Head of Sales, Marketing and Client Service for coordination of the company’s online presence and social media platforms, delivery of marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
- Develop monthly social media content calendar with relevant and engaging content that can be used across platforms.
- Develop, implement, and manage online marketing campaigns specific to the company’s clientele
- Identify opportunities to boost online presence and reputation
- Identify target audiences
- Create content that can motivate, inform, and engage the audience
- Manage the company`s social media pages
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Keep updated on the latest trends and insights in the digital advertising world
- Work with various content formats such as videos, images etc
- Contribute to company`s campaigns on brand awareness
- Undertaking other duties of an appropriate nature as may be assigned by superior.
- High level of creativity
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter and self-driver
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take initiative.
- Team player with good communication skills.
Summary of qualifications
- Degree in Business administration, Marketing from a recognised institution
- Qualification in website development/graphic designing will be an added advantage
- Experience in a microfinance organisation will also be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements and qualifications should apply in writing by sending their CV and academic credentials, stating the position applied for in the subject to email.