Eastern Tropical Fruits Ltd (“ETF” or the “Company”) is a greenfield project that that is owned by Zambia Fruit Company, a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”), and VitaPlus Foods Limited. The Company is located in Katete District of the Eastern Province and
seeks to establish bulk agricultural infrastructure that facilitates national food production while adding value for local and export markets. As part of its growth strategy, ETF is hereby seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
Company: Eastern Tropical Fruits Company Ltd
Posted: ( 22 August, 2022, Eastern)
- Monitoring and inspecting testing equipment and other instrumentation throughout the plant facility on a scheduled basis or as needs arise.
- Devises, selects, sets up, and operates electronic instrumentation and related electromechanical or electrohydraulic apparatus used for operational and environmental testing of mechanical, structural, or electrical equipment.
- Selects, installs, calibrates and checks sensing, telemetering and recording instrumentation circuitry and develops specifications for nonstandard apparatus according to engineering data, characteristics of equipment under test and capabilities of procurable test apparatus.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance of test apparatus peripheral equipment.
- Operates test apparatus during test cycle to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions, like vibration, stress, temperature, humidity, pressure, altitude, and acceleration.
- Performing analogy, digital, frequency, and time calibration of electronic systems and components.
- Planning and scheduling Corrective Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, and Calibration Work Orders.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control system.
- Conduct test related to functional performance instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to conduct of maintenance and construction of instruments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or relevant field.
- Three (3) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Member of EIZ.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: