Eastern Tropical Fruits Ltd (“ETF” or the “Company”) is a greenfield project that that is owned by Zambia Fruit Company, a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”), and VitaPlus Foods Limited. The Company is located in Katete District of the Eastern Province and
seeks to establish bulk agricultural infrastructure that facilitates national food production while adding value for local and export markets. As part of its growth strategy, ETF is hereby seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
- Ensures the water treatment plant is kept clean at all time and safe for work.
- Assist the operator with Preparations of daily operational control tests and daily logs.
- Ensures all samples are collected and analysed in line with company guidelines.
- Collect data required for the operator to Calculates daily usage and adjusts chemicals to maintain required levels.
- Assist the operator in ensuring the system and equipment operate smoothly.
- Performs general building and grounds maintenance work as necessary in support of the reverse osmosis section.
- Assist the operator with the preparation of the daily logs, flow charts, production reports, meter readings, laboratory reports, monthly summary reports, and other reports or logs as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Certificate in Industrial Production, Production, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Plant Processing, or relevant field.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Professional Membership
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: