Eastern Tropical Fruits Limited (“ETF” or the “Company”) is a greenfield project that that is owned by Zambia Fruit Company, a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”), and VitaPlus Foods Limited. The Company is located in Katete District of the Eastern Province and
seeks to establish bulk agricultural infrastructure that facilitates national food production while adding value for local and export markets. As part of its growth strategy, ETF is hereby seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
- Responsible for supervision of the bottling section, with machines ranging from injection moulding machines, preform machines, stretch preform blowing machine and chillers.
- Implementing bottle production plans according to daily production plans and schedule.
- Making sure that the right raw materials in bottle formulations are always mixed with the right ingredients.
- Actively promote safety awareness and continuous improvement through observation and team input.
- Drive the quality objectives of the section by ensuring final product meets customer and internal requirements through product and process inspections.
- Facilitate and perform equipment set-up or adjustments when required.
- Troubleshoot operational and equipment problems to improve quality and efficiency.
- Effectively directs workforce using leadership skills to meet production goals and objectives.
- Review daily operational reports to communicate operational, manufacturing, maintenance issues and shift events to management team to prevent operational delays.
- Checking that all relevant safety controls and standards are adhered to as per statutory and Company regulations.
- Monitoring productivity and making necessary changes and improvements to bottling lines.
- Manage bottling plant workers and maintain effective relationships.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Production Management or relevant field.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Professional Membership to relevant body.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: