Kagem Mining Ltd
Reports to: Manager Clinical Services.
To assist the Manager Clinical Services to run the dayto-day operations of the mine clinic efficiently and effectively.
- Able to take comprehensive medical history, conduct thorough physical examination and order appropriate complementary investigations.
- Keep medical/general records related to the running of the clinic with confidentiality.
- Diagnose and manage all stages of illness in accordance with
- relevant standard treatment guidelines and other national
- protocol’s ability to perform minor surgical procedures.
- Counsel patients on various matters such as HIV/AIDS, excessive beer drinking, smoking and communicable diseases as they relate to good health to ensure highest standard of health at the mine site.
- Ability to plan and implement health promotion activities
- and carrying out Information, education, and communication
- (I.E.C) on health matters tor employees.
- Gather, analyse medical data, and timely generate reports to management.
- Prepares and participates in the preparation of work plans to ensure smooth running of the clinic
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Degree/Diploma in Clinical Services/Medicine
- At least 1-2 years’ nursing experience in a busy mining environment and ability to work under pressure.
- Training in basic life support is an added advantage.
- Practical experience in any medical related software application.
- Must be fully registered with HPCZ and hold a current practicing certificate
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills.
- Good command of both oral and written English for effective
- Possession of good leadership skills and team player.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of the current labour regulations.
- The company provides single status accommodation at the mine site.
Method of Application
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) to The Head-Human Resources by mail:
Certificates will only be required at the interview stage.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kagem Mining Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all eligible applicants to apply.
We do not charge or ask for money from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Should you be asked to do so by anybody, please do not proceed and report such individuals to the police immediately