Kagem Mining Ltd
Reports to: Assistant Manager Clinical Services
Job Purpose: To assist the Assistant Manager Clinical Services in the
efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the mine clinic.
- Efficient screening, diagnosis and treatment of sick company
- employees ensuring that there is no loss in man hours due to an unhealthy workforce.
- Must be able to prepare individualised nursing care plans for patients.
- Must be able to conduct psychosocial counselling to employees on various health issues i.e HIV/AIDS, drug and substance abuse.
- Must be able to keep all medical/general records related to the patient and running of the clinic with confidentiality.
- Must be able to understand and implement the standard
- infection prevention and control measures in the clinic and around the mine site.
- Must be able to carry out Information, education, and communication (I.E.C) on various health matters such as HIV/AIDS, Covid 19, communicable and non-communicable
- diseases as well as adverse effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Provide accurate and timely medical reports to management.
- Develop and implement individualised nursing care plans.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Registered Nursing.
- At least 1-2 years’ nursing experience in a busy mining
- environment and ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience in any medical related software application.
- Registered with the General Nursing Council of Zambia
- (GNCZ) with current practicing license.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills.
- Good command of both oral and written English for effective communication.
- Possession of good leadership skills and team player.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of the current labour regulations
- The company provides single status accommodation at the mine site.
Method of Application
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) to The Head-Human Resources by mail:
Certificates will only be required at the interview stage.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kagem Mining Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all eligible applicants to apply.
We do not charge or ask for money from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Should you be asked to do so by anybody, please do not proceed and report such individuals to the police immediately