FES Zambia Ltd, the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Dezzi, and precision agriculture solutions has the following vacancies at our Mpongwe site:
Boiler Maker reporting to the Workshop Supervisor x 1
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Measure and mark out cutting and bending lines
- Set up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters etc
- Double-check design specifications before commencing with cutting work
- Fabricate and construct metal components
- Grind and finish completed products
- Perform quality checks on completed products
- Conform with state and company safety regulations.
- Complete job reports
If you have the following:
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma in Metal Fabrication
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints.
- Proficiency with metal fabrication tools including shears, rollers, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- Advanced mathematical and engineering skills
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects
- Ability to stand for long periods
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to this email.
Or FES Zambia Ltd,
Plot 4556 Cairo Road,