Working under the supervision of the Delivery Coordinator, the Rider reliably delivers orders to the customer’s satisfaction in a safe and timely manner. Riders should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an excellent experience. Riders should ensure that orders are properly packed, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up and drop off orders while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Accepting payments for delivered orders.
- Providing excellent customer service and directing all customer complaints to the delivery coordinator.
- Abiding by all traffic regulations and maintaining a clean riding record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Ensure motorbike is properly serviced and in good condition at all times.
- Provide exceptional services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track the status of product deliveries and resolve any issues promptly.
- Ensure that products are properly packed, stored, and transported to avoid any accidents and damages.
- Prepares for the peak period.
- Any other duties assigned.
Delivery Rider Skills and Qualifications:
- GCE O’Level Certificate
- A1 Biker’s License or equivalent
- Excellent global position system (GPS) navigation skills
- Prior experience is an added advantage
- Highly focused and result driven
- Be presentable and have a strong sense of integrity.
- A pleasant personality and able to communicate well with customers and staff at a higher level.
- Honest and able to work under minimal supervision are prerequisites.
- Have excellent people skills and a strong sense of urgency and bias to action.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria should send their applications (Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae only) to this email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.