Deloitte is a leading global provider of Financial Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Risk advisory, Tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Zambia, Deloitte is one of the longest established professional services organization. We serve clients in a variety of industries including energy, financial services, consumer business, mining, manufacturing, tourism and the public sector.
Deloitte’s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development program and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
Deloitte (Zambia) seeks to hire experienced candidates with experience in Internal Audit and Control, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Regulatory Compliance Review.
The candidate should be able to:
- Focus primarily on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement and programme objectives.
- Work with and lead teams in providing Internal Audit, Internal Control, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Regulatory Compliance engagements services to clients.
- Manage communication within project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships at appropriate levels.
- Assisting with appropriate supervision activities and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
- Maintain and improve existing service offerings and contribute to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs.
- Identify risks and compensating controls in business process reviews and advise relevant initiatives to improve people, process and technology for overall optimal operational performance.
- Lead test of design and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Preparation of engagement reports with value adding recommendations
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of a second class upper.
- Relevant professional training and/or qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CIA, CICA, CISA, CFE, etc. are an advantage.
- 3 years or more work experience with either industry or within a consulting environment and demonstrated passion for personal development.
- Demonstrable understanding of Risk Management, Internal Controls, Internal Audit and Corporate Governance services with a desire to become expert in this area.
- Hands on experience of a wide range of methodologies and project types including business functions quality assessments, process reviews and improvement roadmap recommendations.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work equally effectively as part of a team or individually on your own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to adjust style and approach for different audiences.
- Experience of managing and guiding the development of less experienced staff.
- A flexible, can-do approach and positive mind-set. You enjoy working as part of diverse teams to overcome challenges and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the proven ability to maintain professional standards in the face of challenging deadlines.
- Professional manner and high level of personal accountability allied with high standards of client care, confidentiality and integrity.
- Additional Information
What Impact Will You Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: