Revin Zambia Ltd wishes to invite applications for the position of STORES OFFICER.
- Receiving and stocking of items in the right locations.
- Maintaining and updating bin card records.
- Effectively communicate the stock levels of parts to Supply Chain Manager for re-ordering.
- Submitting the stock purchase requisition to the supervisor to purchase for replenishing.
- Documenting stock transactions in stores and record keeping.
- Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
- Ensure store is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and material flow to identify improvement areas.
- Ensure daily records of stores transactions are reported to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Strive to minimize delays in critical operational areas i.e. Loading, and conveying through the application of sound knowledge of the business and prioritization.
- Constantly updating part numbers and descriptions of the bin cards.
- Monitor stock usage, and provide pro-active advice to Supply Chain Manager on stock levels.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade twelve certificate.
- Diploma in CIPS (Degree will be an added advantage)
- at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Method of Application
All applications must be addressed to:
The Senior Human Resource and Administrations Manager,
Plot No 415 A/J, Bwana Mkubwa Mfez,
Sub Sahara Gemstone Indusrial Park
To apply for this job email your details