Job Opportunity at one of Zambia’s leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, elevators & escalators Company.
Drake and Gorham Limited seeks the services of a qualified and experienced person to fill the following position;
Employee’s core responsibilities shall be among others:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Ensure all IT applications and company data are safeguarded at all times from unwanted/unauthorized third-party access.
- Ensure fully functional operations between various software package in the various departments, in particular Accounts/Finance, Sales/Stores/Inventory and Contracts/Projects departments.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and systems functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Install and put all materials in stock on barcode and ensure electronic security parallel with stores control.
- Connect and ensure that all electronic facilities and accounts management is working with SAGE Evolution
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Designing new computer systems and frameworks
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- ·Risk mitigation planning
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Running training sessions and workshops on systems processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
Qualification and experience:
- Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Not less than 5 years’ prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Knowledge of SAGE Evolution and Job costing application
- Knowledge of time attendance management systems (Preferably BELINA PAYROLL).
- Knowledge of HIKvision (CCTV) / IPtv
- Knowledge of electronic door locks system
- Expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications. With strong IT support and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize numerous tasks at the same time
Method of Application
All applications must reach the Human Resource Department via email: