The Sybrin payments team requires graduate developers to create products for our customers in Africa. The products are used for processing core payments at banks and central banks.
The successful candidate will get exposure to international payment standards, experience, and knowledge as our payments team is involved with industry-leading projects like those sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, logical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independent
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- C# Scripting Knowledge – Main Requirement
- SQL Skills
Advantageous Skills / Experience:
- Keen Interest in Payments
- SWIFT, EFT, Real-Time Payments, Wallets, Master/VISA payments
- Agile Development Experience/Knowledge
- Must hold a valid ID
- BSc Information Systems/Computer Science Degree or B.Eng. Industrial Engineering
- 0-1 years of development experience
- Willingness to learn
- Works under routine direction.
- Uses limited discretion in resolving issues or inquiries.
- Works without frequent reference to others.
- Trust and respect for team members
- Good communicator and Self-organising
Place of Work:
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: