What makes PwC the right choice for you
- Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
- That’s why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
- Smart, courageous people who are able to forge strong relationships make us the best at what we do: measuring, protecting and enhancing what matters most to our clients. And although the work we do will vary, the way we work will not. We make sure all our people are prepared for the challenges of the future through our global leadership framework, The PwC Professional.
- Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need. We’re passionate about making a difference for our clients and each other, constantly creating and adding value. It’s an inspiring backdrop for your career.
- By joining PwC, it’s likely you’ll join us with a number of other people. So, not only do you build very strong networks and make lasting friendships, but you’re one part of a wider group going through the same experiences. Teamwork is very important in every piece of work we do, because we draw on everyone’s knowledge and skills to ensure that all the work we deliver is of the highest quality. This means you’ll work with some truly inspiring people, learn from them and, in turn, share your own insights – all contributing to the growth and success of your career and the organisation as a whole.
- Our people are ambitious and want to develop their careers and move forward. This means that we’re always looking for new challenges, want to be the leader in our chosen markets, and are ready to put in the extra effort to succeed. We always approach work professionally and deliver the highest possible quality of service to our clients
- We are looking at graduates from different disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class Degree and a possibility of pursuing a professional certification in different areas e.g. Accounting, Information Technology, Corporate finance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and so on.
- As you would expect, a strong academic background is important, however, in our experience it is also well-rounded individuals who succeed in PwC. That’s why we welcome graduates from all degree disciplines and also why we want you to show us what you have achieved outside of your academic studies.
- Students who will be writing final exams for either a university degree or professional qualification and those who are awaiting results are eligible to apply provided they would have completed their studies by the start date.
PwC is a leading firm which provides professional services all over the world. We draw on the knowledge and skills of more that 250,000 people in 158 countries across the global PwC network.
Our culture is all about our people. The development of our people is key though we’re all driven by different aspirations, we share the same commitment to quality. The work we do is carryout to standards beyond best practice in an exciting environment where success thrives. The expert guidance, strategy and advice we offer our clients is all down to the people who work here.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: