Establish and maintain business relationships with regional distributors, complete various tasks of the sales department, and achieve or exceed sales goals and promotion goals.
Main job responsibilities:
- To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
- To assist sales manager and supervisor in implementing marketing strategies with specific objectives and targets.
- To solicits for orders from new and old customers.
- To develop, manage and maintain good and positive customer relationships.
- Identifies, negotiates and secures contracts with new clients and new market areas for the company.
- Follow up bounce cheque and payment of credit customers.
- Assist selection of new production or design as well as suggestion of price, colour or design
- Provision of sufficient market and competitors information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific area of activity.
- To undertake any extra duties at the request of the marketing manager.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales and marketing report.
- The successful candidate should have the ability of market analysis and market development, be good at communicating with customers and solve work problems on the spot.
Minimum requirements and Education:
- Degree and above (Marketing, Business Administration or related)
- Experience: 2-3 years In FMCG companies
- Age range: 20 – 35 years’ old
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email: