Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Department: Retail and Business Banking
Location: Freedom Avenue x1, Kitwe x1, Lumwana x1,
Solwezi x1, Chipata x1, Levy x1, Luangwa x1
Reports to: Operations Assistant
Purpose of job
To serve customer needs through transaction processing and performing related customer service functions including
account opening and closing, cheque processing, DDACC, RTGS, TTs, etc.
- Vault management: opens, balances and closes the vault.
- Undertakes daily recording and balancing of treasury cashbooks.
- Ensures there is enough money at the Branch by pre-ordering money from the main vault.
- Custodian of ATM cards.
- Distributes pin mailers.
- Loads money in the ATM machine, as assigned, and ensures that the machine is operating well.
- Undertakes daily ATM transaction reconciliations and prepares the attendant reconciliations report.
- Undertakes daily GL accounts reconciliations and prepares the attendant reconciliations report.
- Scrutinises and opens customers’ accounts and scans Signature Cards and uploads them into the banking system
- Sets up corporate and individual accounts on Invest Net.
- Processes Invest Go Card sales.
- Receives and records the cheques in the banking system and updates various books before dispatching them to
- the Central Processing Department.
- Orders and issues new cheque books to customers after recording them in the system.
- Performs cheque truncation functions and maintains spreadsheets that keep record of all cheques and cash
- transactions on a daily basis .
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance or any Business related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position in a Banking or Financial institution.
Method of Application
Click on the link for more details on the requirements below:
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: