At classic we are constantly growing and a diversity is at the core. We are welcoming all marketing experts that are interested to join and grow with a construction/chemical team.
Our sectors include:
- Construction Work
- Electric equipment
This individual suits an individual that is a GOAL GETTER. You will be responsible for increasing sales by producing successful advertising and marketing campaigns. The role has a wide range of day-to-day duties that vary depending on their area of expertise.
Key Marketer duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting competitor research and analysis.
- Strategizing on and contributing to long-term marketing plans.
- Liaising with sales, advertising, communication, PR or media teams on cross-departmental projects and campaigns.
- Reporting results of marketing campaigns to management teams
- Identifying new demographics or regions for targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying ideal marketing channels for optimal customer engagement
- Writing, editing and publishing marketing adverts, articles and other written content
- Identifying ways for a company or brand to surpass rivals through competitor research and enhanced product development.
Skills needed but not limited to:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience with different forms of advertising, such as sponsored content or search engine advertising
- Working knowledge of content management systems, including WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to create and maintain an editorial calendar
- Understanding of how to generate and analyse reports using software such as Google Analytics. This is not required as the organization is willing to sponsor training.
- Ability to network with key players in media and at industry events and conferences
- A degree in a business related course will be desirable.
- Experience in a sales related role is desirable but other business related roles are welcome too !!!
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: