Accountant Urgently Wanted
Our Client who is Zambia’s Leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration of Elevators and Escalators, seeks to employ a suitably qualified ACCOUNTANT who will be reporting to the Managing Director.
To participate in the maintenance of proper financial and accounting records and generation of various reports.
Statement of Main Duties:
- Strict adherence to Financial reporting deadlines for both local management reporting and for reporting to the overseas shareholders.
- Responsible for the proper administration of the Company’s Secretarial matters
- Prepare full set of Financial Statements (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
- Monitoring the integrated Financial accounting system.
- Prepare Budget – implement Budget and monitor budgetary allocation and control
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget level and ensure expenditure control.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly Financial board papers of working capital management.
- Interact with external auditors in completing Audits.
- Responsible for all Company Tax Matters and ensure all statutory obligations are remitted.
- Undertaking in Debt Collection assignments
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in ZICA, CA, ACCA or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Valid registration with Zambia Institute for Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Not less than 5 years’ experience.
- Self-Starter with strong grounding in Accounts and Taxation.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and a Curriculum Vitae:
ONLY if they meet the essential requirements of this role.
Applicants will be required to provide names, valid contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of 3 referees
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.