What We’ll Bring:
Zambia Receptionist and Customer Service
The Receptionist is operating from the Front Office and is the first contact with clients/customers. The person is responsible for maintaining and building the image of TU. The person is responsible maintaining a friendly clean environment and for promoting good relationship with customers consistent with TU objectives. The person is responsible for planning, controlling and attending to Individuals/Corporates calling or visiting the offices and for attending to the customers in a professional manner, referring customers to the relevant staff for attendance.
The Customer Care Officer (Front Office) will collaborate closely with the Bookkeeper and Customer Care Executives
What You’ll Bring:
- Working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing – Excel and working with various systems
- Tertiary diploma
Impact You’ll Make:
- Maintaining and ensuring the reception environment is in good state and appearance at all times.
- Receiving visitors and attending to visitors – referring them to the appropriate departments. WFH (Receiving calls, maintaining register and referring calls to appropriate departments/or staff working on case)
- Maintaining a register of all visitors – in and out and in the format approved.
- Assisting visitors to complete TU questionnaire for credit report requests and advising on the required attachments and submitting to processing staff.
- Assisting with interpreting credit report information to customers requiring assistance and advising on the dispute procedure if necessary.
- Issuing receipts for CR payments or TU certificates
- Allocating tickets
- Receiving mail and maintaining a register for in- coming and out -going mail.
- Make bookings for staff travel and or for presentations
- Ensuring that mineral water is available for visitors and staff. Ensuring that the mineral water dispenser is working and is switched off at end of day every day.
- Ensuring COVID measures are in place at front office
TransUnion Job Title:
Administrator II, Admin Support
Method of Application
Submit your cv and application on company website: