Miro Enterprises Ltd Zambia is looking to employ driven direct sales agents to introduce company products and services to potential clients and close sales. The direct sales agent’s responsibilities will include researching competing products and services, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product and services pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
To be successful as a direct sales agent, you should able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills and convince clients to purchase Miro enterprises Ltd Zambia products and services.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Promoting all company products through increasing emphasis on new sales of innovative security solutions Confirming appointments, quotations, and orders with potential clients
- Booking installations, service and survey visits to client’s premises.
- Keeping track of the sales from initial sale to closing of the sale
- Marketing and selling cleaning services and products to potential clients
- Canvassing assigned territories to present Miro products and Services to potential customers.
- Increase the number of clients base and improve market presence in community
- Completing regular sales reports and specifying the number of sales made
- Reviewing and assessing properties to provide quotes/bids
- Managing accounts
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present Miro products and Services.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Certificate / Diploma Sales & marketing or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience in selling security and cleaning services is added an advantage
- Ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
If you think you are a self starter and meet the above requirements, send your application letter, CV and copies of academic qualifications to this email: