Reporting to the Director Corporate Services, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the administrative support services are provided efficiently and effectively in order to maintain the offices, grounds, transport and office equipment in good order. To ensure adequate provision of security services. To provide operational support to enable optimal utilization of office facilities and enable other Directorates discharge their functions effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan and coordinate administrative support services for the Commission and all its operations;
- Provide Administrative support to the Board Members;
- Establish administrative policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the insurance of CEEC property and physical assets;
- Ensure that maintenance service contracts for equipment/machines are correctly discharged in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement;
- Ensure that Commission building is well maintained through efficient and effective supervision and sees to it that repairs are done and bills of quantities, etc., are prepared for approval by superiors; supervises building projects to ensure satisfactory work standards.
- Monitor and controls the expenditure on usage of motor vehicles, equipment and machinery;
- Supervise effectively availability and maintenance of the transport system in order to enhance mobility of officers and equipment;
- Ensure timely availability of secretarial and reception services in order to enhance operations of the Commission;
- Ensure effectively maintenance of building and surroundings in order to enhance conducive working environment;
- Ensure timely provision of office space to officers in order to accommodate everyone;
- Oversee security arrangements of the Commission making the necessary security arrangements and ensures that they perform to expectation;
- Regularly coordinate workplace health awareness programmes such as Covid-19 and HIV/AIDS awareness programmes.
- Review and maintain a copy of inventory register for office furniture and equipment;
- Ensure timely service and repairs of damaged equipment and replacement of obsolete or beyond repair equipment and furniture;
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision and operations of the Registry Office;
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management or related field;
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience of working in a similar position
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address:
The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks after closure of the application period. Those who will not hear from us in the stated period should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068