- Minimum of Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Experience in Agro Equipment Repair and Maintenance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills
- Able to handle and manage pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with a busy environment.
- Must have 3-5 years working experience with traceable references.
- Training students on how to operate Agricultural equipment’s.
- Teaching students how to repair and maintain Agricultural equipment’s
- Developing as well as improving course outings and teaching materials for the assigned courses.
- Preparing lesson plans.
- Maintaining an updated teaching file.
- Carrying out appropriate administrative responsibilities and participate fully in quality assurance processes within the college.
- Effectively and efficiently manage training material to meet training objectives.
- Developing curricula that effectively respond to training needs internally and externally.
- Enforcing of safety standards and safe working practices in the workshops.
- Organizing student outings, attachments and internships.
- Undertaking student assessments from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Valid practicing licenses and able to work in a multi-cultural work environment.
Method of Application
NOTE: Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must address their handwritten applications to:
The Human Resource & Admin Officer, Camco Equipment (Z) Ltd,
Plot No.10636 Kafue Rd. Makeni,
Applications can also be submitted by email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.