CopperCash Credit Ltd is registered lending institution which gives Cash Salary Advance and Short Term Loans to all Civil Servants in Zambia which has been in operational for over two years. The company seeks the service of an accounts assistant to be based in our Lusaka operations
Accounts assistants supply administrative support to accountants by performing clerical tasks such as filing, handling mail, making phone calls, replying to emails and basic bookkeeping as well quality assurance.
Accounts Assistant Qualifications / Requirements:
- The applicant should possess the following or equivalent
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- ZICA Licentiate or CA Application Advanced Diploma in Accountancy Level.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Payroll preparations
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural loan documentation.
- Quality assurance in line with CopperCash Credit Limited’s credit policy.
Key Skills And Competence:
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy.
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
Method of Application
CopperCash Credit is an equal employment opportunity for all, and if you meet the above qualification send your application to this email: