- Sorting mail
- Preparation of dispatches and receiving incoming mails
- Mail conveyance
- Office cleaning
- Mail pick up and deliveries
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Customer service skills.
- Thorough and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar position.
- Certificate in Business Administration or related field.
- Licence to drive motorbikes will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
All Interested candidates should submit hard copies of application letters with supporting certificates, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating three (3) minimum traceable referees through EMS to the address below:-.
The Manager Human Resources
C/O Area Manager – North Western
Zambia Postal Services Corporation
Zampost is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.