Nilandi Web Services is a subsidiary of NGD a company providing Web services such as Web/app Development, Web Hosting, Domain registration, Digital marketing and payment gateway integration. Our aim is to digitize the day to day business services to give our clients convenience and reduced cost.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web application solutions on part time basis. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full web development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate application solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test web applications to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade web applications
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Method of Application
Include your hourly/weekly rate in the application email and atleast 5 links to your work.
Interested candidates should email their application letter and CV to this email: