Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Responsible for management of all Bucket 1, 2 and 3 loan accounts within the retail portfolio, with objective of putting in place strategies with the customer to recover all the arrears and bring the accounts to current. Management of External debt Collectors and act as liaison between the bank and the EDC’s
- Record all payments received and update Debt manager accordingly
- Check and confirm all instructions generated have been sent for posting with all previous generated instructions affecting your portfolio.
- Ensure Confirm all calls made , PTPs, customer notes, contact details etc have been updated on Debt Manager(DM)
- Escalate all accounts with fraud like symptoms.
- Confirm customer correspondence is replied to within the agreed time lines and you have nil overdue
- Confirm that you do not have overdue items on debt Manager(DM)
- Confirm prioritizing your Calls starting with the highest outstanding loan amounts
- Confirm that all accounts on your portfolio are loaded on Debt Manager
- Confirm all calls are made in line with the calling scripts with all steps followed from opening to closing of the call
- Confirm all appropriate arrears /demand letters have been sent to customers by the relevant team or yourself depending on the arrears level
- All accounts worked on have Dispo codes
- All customer financial and non financial documents are securely kept
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: