The Customer Service Consultant (CSC) will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency while maintaining the company’s positive reputation.
- Manage incoming, and place outgoing calls to customers
- Management and resolution of customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to team leaders
- Provide accurate product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Sieve opportunities to upsell products and services
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics & English and any other three subjects
- Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification in Customer Service Management or any other relevant subject.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an inbound/outbound Contact Centre with detailed knowledge of operations of a Contact Centre Environment
- Must be proficient in one of the following Languages (Tonga,Lozi,Luvale,Lunda or Kaonde)
- Excellent data entry and typing, and computer skills
Essential Skill Sets and Competencies:
- The role requires an individual with a deep commitment to the opportunity in the long term.
- Other required knowledge, skills and competencies include:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), along with active listening
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Strong customer focus, guided by follow-up and follow-through and excellent telephone manner
- Must work with integrity in all interactions and strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under stress while maintaining great composure
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as maybe assigned by management
Method of Application
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.