Research, Consultancy and Development Division
- Plans, designs and conducts research and development activities to enhance the Institute’s performance and delivery of services to the clients.
- Role holder is involved in research, data
- generation and collection using standard and well-defined methods. The purpose of the position is to provide well researched and analysed information, economic and statistical data on social and economic matters to be used by the Institute and stakeholders for policy direction and decision making. The role is aimed at assisting in the review and strengthening of the Research,
- Consultancy and Development activities execution capacity of the Division.
Reports to: Chief Consultant, Research
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- 5 ‘0’ Levels or higher acceptable at a University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with merit preferred.
- Master’s Degree in social sciences.
- PhD in Social Science is an added advantage
- Minimum five (05) years’ experience in applied research with ability to initiate and execute a diverse portfolio of research projects.
- A minimum of ten (10) years postgraduate relevant experience at supervisory level.
- Evidence of publications in area of specialization.
- Must have held a similar position in an academic or training institution or a similar organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of research methods and techniques.
Location : Main Campus
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional qualifications to the address below.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O Box 31990