Itel is an entry level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone which is adopting a “Enjoy Better Life” mentality in which its mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it. Therefore, Itel Accessory Business Unit wishes to invited qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Representative to be based in Ndola, Mongu And Kasama.
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
Method of Application
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the email provided: