Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To ensure that standards and protocols of customer service of the business unit are followed by customer-service team. Supervise department and individual staff members, creating unified and cohesive customer service. To enhance the customer experience by providing management with appropriate visibility into the process and service being rendered through effective monitoring, analysis, reporting and coaching
To provide advice & support in the development & implementation of area of specialization; developing high quality standards & measures to ensure that errors do not re-occur.
- Specialist support and advice: Provide quality assurance support on Complaints Management and advice to address operational issues in the business
- Control frameworks and standards: Support the design, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance and control frameworks and standards against relevant legislative requirements
- Change programmes: Support relevant change and efficiency programmes as a quality assurance specialist
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting .
- Communicate to team members on all the processes and controls that they have to execute in their daily work and ensure that they understand the reasons for the controls and the consequences for failing to adhere to prescribed processes.
- Test a sample of activities on a weekly basis and monthly basis by reviewing captured complaints on BOC and checking if the complaint handling process is being adhered to. Communicate to Complaint handlers on areas for improvement and highlight major failures to the manager of the area.
- Provide evidence or supporting documents to auditors or management assurance consultants during formal reviews.
- Ability to close all Control issues identified and raised in various audits, within agreed timelines and Issue Closure Packs prepared and signed off
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: