Fast Express Ltd seeks to employ the following
Applications are invited from suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Administering staff compensation, benefits and preparing of statutory monthly returns.
- Conduct HR information audits and updating Human Resource Information systems.
- Assist in preparing and updating Job descriptions.
- Conduct recruitments, Trainings and provide administrative assistance during performance assessments.
- Conduct Human Resource data analysis and reporting.
- Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officer’s approval.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource or any Social Science from a recognized institution.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Human Resource field including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Staff Development and Training.
- Should have knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws.
- Advanced analytical skills in Excel and ability to produce reports in PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to exercise high levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- Should be of 28 years of age and Above.
Method of Application
Send your detailed C.V and cover letter to this email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.