We are looking to employ five (5) detail-oriented HVAC technicians to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems.
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by the supervisors
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Certificate/ Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Ozone layer practicing certificate
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in HVAC field
- Valid driver’s license an added advantage
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and out of town at any given time.
Females are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this this email: