Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Human Resource Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their passion for people with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Payroll Officer, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Officer:
- Accurate processing of all employee wages and benefits
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general accounting practices and tax regulations
- Complies fully with the set financial reporting deadlines and guidelines, as outlined by the Financial Controller
- Ensures all statutory amounts are deducted and remitted to the relevant authorities monthly
- Ensures al payroll documents are signed off by authorized signatories and filed securely
- Ensures that all employees receive monthly payslips in a timely manner
- Attends to and responds to all employee inquiries relating to payroll and benefits
- Ensures that he/she is equipped with the latest news, tax bands, information relating to payroll
- Performs timely mailing of statements to guests with recent activity in the hotel attaching pertinent back-up
- Assists in the preparation of month end reconciliation and in the final monthly closing of the payroll
- Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
- Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries
Requirements of the Payroll Officer:
- Previous experience in using Payroll Systems,
- ZICA Technician or relevant accounting qualifications from a recognized institution,
- 2-3 Years’ experience in similar position, computer literacy in, Word, Excel, ACCPAC
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: