Reporting: Butchery Or Outlet Manager
You will be responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in Butchery.
qualifications and personal attributes:
- Minimum of a Full Grade 12 certificate, Basic Accounting Qualification, Front Office Operations, meat cutting and or a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the meat Processing Industry or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
- Previous cashiering experience in a retail environment with traceable references
- 2 years of retail experience
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Should have high integrity and be honest/trustworthy
- Able to coordinate multiple-tasks and manage pressure.
- Should be proactive and trainable
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
The RETAIL CASHIER will be responsible and accountable to the Butchery or Outlet Manager for performance in the following areas:
- How will you be measured
- Customer Service
- Stocking levels on in the displays
- Keep Butchery clean and spotless at all times
- Help Clients and need require and deal with Custom complains and suggestions of at all
- Compile Reports as required by the Finance Department
- Balance Sale Receipts all the time
- Each Mika Meats employee will ensure that all Mika Meats Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to within their area of operations.
- Each Mika Meats employee will assist the Business Development Manager in getting new business & maintaining existing clients
- Each Mika Meats employee will ensure that all Mika Meats Human Resources Policies and Procedures are adhered to within their area of operation
- Each Mika Meats employee is responsible for Mika Meats public relations with the clients, client’s employees, visitors, suppliers, Mika Meats is desirous to maintain a good relationship with its employees and sister Companies in the Group.
- IT Management – Mika Meats has invested in IT for all its Operations and we have various IT employees to maintain the equipment. Each Mika Employee must oversee the IT equipment in his department and ensure it follows Mika Meats IT policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure strict adherence to the “Mika Meats Code of Ethics”.
- You will perform other reasonable tasks that may be requested by your superior from time to time
Method of Application
Interested candidates for the above position should submit their application letters and attach detailed and updated curriculum vitae to this email:
Submission can be done in soft copy on and hard copy on the address 32 Msuzi road, woodlands – Lusaka Zambia. Be informed that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes.