Creditcare is Micro lending institution offering personal loans, Business Loans and Agency Banking services to clients in Zambia.
About the Position
A Creditcare Bookkeeper is responsible for recording and maintaining a business’ financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments. The bookkeeper will record financial data into general ledgers, which are used to produce the balance sheet and income statement.
- Must have experience or general knowledge in micro finance & conversant with ZRA & other statutory obligations
- Filing documents as per chart of accounts, including proper verification of receipts and payments to ensure accuracy of information
- Ensuring proper classification of transactions, income and expenses, and must check on all entries entered in the system; to ascertain their genuineness, accuracy and who authorized them
- Preparing of monthly and yearly reports of all income and expenditure results, bank reconciliation and income statements
- Participating in external and internal audit matters
- Maintaining primary accounting records and petty cash management
- Bachelors Degree Accounting/ ACCA or ZICA qualification
- Should have at least 2 years working experience in a relevant field
- Should be computer literate
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: