With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The PF Business Partner Support assists as a strategic enabler for their assigned business function.
To lead the implementation and development of the overall People strategy for their assigned business unit/function (BU) ensuring PF delivers commercial, add value PF solutions that are truly aligned to the overall business strategy
To provide strategic insight and challenge to their business to ensure high performance is achieved within their business unit
- Assess manpower needs for business unit together with business function heads
- Ensures appropriate people plans , capability and resources to deliver on BU strategy .
- Co-ordinate and manage the recruitment needs of business units
- Support in shortlisting for internal / external job applications within the HR governance requirements
- Assess candidates’ suitability for specific roles and conduct recruitment interviews as agreed.
- Monitor vacancies and the speed of execution of the recruitment process
- Proactively explore channels and processes to build diverse pools of talent .
- Educate and support Line Managers on use of Workday system .
- Monitor and manage candidate experience on onboarding and off boarding to ensure a good experience .
- Upskill line management on the resourcing process , the appropriate implementation and usage of competency based interviewing .
- Ensure adherance to the resourcing policy and governance requirements .
- Monitor , intract and respond to candidates , buildng sustainable relationships, setting and managing expectations , identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues and escalating as required .
- Proactively sensitize and support leaders in implementing and anchoring Performance Management.
- Coach leaders and managers to ensure all PM processes are applied in the right spirit, reflecting the underpinning principles in order to shape a high performing culture.
- Facilitate Quarterly reviews, consistency and end year assessments
- Continuously reinforce the bank’s focus on the performance management process in conversations with line managers.
- Consistently track poor performance, the PIP process for colleagues and consequence management.
- Link the PM outcomes with reward principles of the bank.
- Accountable for strategic HR initiatives within the function to create a high performance culture.
- Use KPI data to challenge the business to improve performance levels.
- Challenge business to achieve improvements by making a strong business case for change.
- Participate in your customers decision making processes to help build change and superior performance.
- Put together a change road map, communications, structural changes, changes to KPI’s etc.
- Evaluate the business unit’s performance during the year to ensure that objectives are delivering intended outcomes.
- Coach leaders to resolve performance issues.
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted in such a way that coaching and feedback build performance and engagement
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Human and Social Studies (Required)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: