Live Well Social Business Ltd is a for-profit social enterprise incorporated and registered in Zambia. The social enterprise operates within the legal and regulatory framework of Zambia. Its aim is to establish sustainable operations that will reliably provide access to affordable, quality health products and supplement livelihoods. Live Well aims to become financially sustainable while maintaining a clear focus on delivering social impact to underserved rural and peri-urban communities it targets and the entrepreneurs it works with. Live Well is an independent Zambian social enterprise built on decades of work by partners with deep experience supporting the livelihoods of communities. The social enterprise is part of the CARE International network and aligned with the Ministry of Health in Zambia. Live Well with partner support, has developed a business model that empowers communities as entrepreneurs to generate social impact.
Sales and Marketing:
- Support Sales Officer in helping to maintain contact with our agents/shops
- Assist in securing training locations and help to facilitate as need by the Live Well Team
- Support the Officer in selling goods and issuing receipts
- Follow up with agents, shops and participants of trainings
- Do peer training and education as needed
- Help with meetings, exhibitions, sale days, and deliveries
- To work with the Sales Officer and to drive in the field in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Be aware of schedule to ensure timely meetings and arrivals
- Regular recording of log book
- Vehicle management: Maintenance, compliance, operational issues; make sure that vehicle is fit for field use, the interior is well maintainer and clean, making sure the Operations Lead is aware of any vehicle issues
- Assist with daily stock counts as well as moving and lifting stock as needed
- Stores management and stock control
- Trip preparation: including stock, vehicle sign in-out forms and the appropriate check lists
- Adhering to Live Well policy at all times
- Perform any other related duty as required
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in office administration and support
- Possession of minimum of Grade 12 School Certificate of education.
- Holder of a valid Class C Zambian driving license
- Sound knowledge of Zambia Road Traffic Rules and Highway Code is a must.
- Strong English verbal, writing and communication skills essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Administrative, organizational and general office management skills
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Able to maintain good working relationships with team members while retaining high levels of confidentiality and discretion
Method of Application
Please send a CV no more than 3 pages long and covering letter to this email below:
Please ensure that you mention as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note this position will be based in Chipata, Eastern Province.